First of all, I’m sorry at how bad this tutorial is. I have an easy time just looking at pictures like this and figuring out how mizuhiki knots work, even if it’s just a picture of a completed knot.
That being said, if you have any questions, just comment or ask me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Hopefully I can make an easier to follow one later, but I’m kinda pressed for time right now.
This is basically how you make the mizuhiki keychain:
1. This is the awaji tie, which is one of the basic Mizuhiki knots.
2. Pull one end through one more time to make a fourth loop.
3. Make it small enough to fit around the bell nicely and place the top of the bell through the middle of the mizuhiki knot.
4. Keep weaving, going up and down through the mizuhiki.
5. Repeat until you’re content with how thick you want it to be and then pull out some of the extra mizuhiki to cut the excess off and tuck it back into the charm.